Few Fav's from Algebra Journal

When I took the latest Tim Holtz Chemistry 103 class, I created the new techniques in a Dyan Reaveley's journal from Ranger where I had taken the signatures completely apart. I loved being able to try the new techniques on both sides of the signature pages and then choosing whether I wanted them in the finished journal or not. I was also able to determine the order in which the pages appeared. It was super easy to make a Copic binding when I finished making the backgrounds because the holes were already punched. I also divided the pages into three different color themes.
I love all the layering that happens when you use the distress inks, stencils and rubber stamping.
My book is packed full so I was not able to have it lay flat when I took photos.
I love my new city, Minneapolis!
I have always loved this rubber stamp image in my collection.  I researched his name to read about him - super interesting!
I fuzzy cut an image that was from an vintage Christmas card and added it to my page.

No comments: