An artist in my art swap group requested an altered Jenni Bowlin bingo card. This was a really fun project for me because I also requested an altered bingo card. Altering is one of my favorite art challenges.
A vintage photo of two children were in my stash just waiting to be altered!
After scanning and resizing to the proper proportions of the bingo card, I colored their clothes using Copic markers.
I added a "love" charm along with pink felt flowers in different sizes. Lace was added to the bottom border.
The children's hands were poised just perfectly for holding objects, too!
This is the front side view. I mounted the bingo card onto a larger decorated matboard and added a ribbon hanger.
This is the opposite side of the bingo card. I used the new Tim Holtz Bingo texture folder and metal from Ten Seconds Studio. The metal was sanded.
The stamped image is from Catherine Moore's Character Construction collection and colored with Copic markers.