Sister Retreat





This is the mighty Mississippi River that we cross from Iowa into Wisconsin.








I absolutely love this bridge!











This is my view from my bedroom window looking at Iowa.









This house was built during the Civil War era...completely remodeled just for women. It's a perfect location.







This is known as "A Place to Sew" in DeSota, Wisconsin...high in the bluffs overlooking the Mississippi River.

My sister and I spend time working on projects in the community of women. It's an awesome experience!

2 comments:

CathWren said...

Hi Sara, and Happy Holidays! What a beautiful location. And, right now that beautiful sunny blue sky looks very inviting.

Sharon said...

Sara, what a beautiful place to create! I think it's marvelous that you and your sister get away to relax and create in such a community............rejuvinates those juices, huh?! ")