Blarney Castle

This is the bench I rested upon while Bill and Kimberly climbed to the very top of the castle to kiss the Blarney Stone. The castle provided photographers to record this special moment. You actually have to be on your back and then lean out to kiss the stone! There is a photo of Kimberly at the end peering down at me and that is the actual site of the Blarney Stone.


Click on photo to read.


















The cows grazing in the pastures can been seen from inside the castle windows.














































I love this photo of Kimberly peeking out the castle window. I was on another level when I took her picture!

























Bill and Kimberly knew that this adventure was a "no way in hell" for me. I have proof that they both kissed the Blarney Stone and that is plently of luck for me!

No comments: