Thanks Bernie!


I met Bernie Berlin recently and found her to be a fun and delightful person. How she finds the time to make art and manage her passion of running A Place To Bark is amazing.

When she found out that I love making ATC's, she showed me a few of her favorite techniques.

These are a few of my ATC's that I made....all from scraps of paper and poor stamped images. It was fun making new ATC's from paper that I would have thrown out.
I was so inspired by playing with this method that I ended up making about 20 ATC's and will post them later.

I'll list the steps in making these ATC's in future posts so that you can have your own good dose of fun!









A rubber stamp image, scrap booking paper, and decorative paper is what I used for this ATC.














I used scraps from other projects including the photo for this ATC.











I named this ATC "Undecided" because it was so different than the others that I had made. I just enjoyed the textures and colors....and I did not add any images
I punched out some circles and added a dimensional dot on top for interest. This was made using scrap booking paper and my left over shaving cream paper.

2 comments:

Jane Farr said...

These are wonderful Sara! Bernie is an inspiration. I love her book! :)

Marjorie said...

Wow, I love your ATC's!