One explanation

This could be one of the many reasons those living in Paris seem very trim and fit. There is a lot of walking and climbing steps.....a built in StairMaster along your travel to work, home, or shopping!

You can see that I am standing at one street level and below me are about twenty steps to the next level.




Paris seems to have lots of different levels of streets and sidewalks and STEPS!!! If I had another few weeks to visit, I am most certain that my legs would be looking pretty good. In the meantime though....I'll stick to wearing pants! By the way, these photos were all taken at different locations while we were exploring Paris.

I'll be sharing about my Paris adventures thoughout 2012.  I hope you'll be inspired to experience Paris up close and personal!

No comments: