Bateaux Mouches

Our first night in Paris was the Bateaux-Mouches dinner cruise which was simply amazing.....great food and great company. Catherine and Dale Moore choose so wisely with this cruise and made all the arrangements. All we had to do was dress in party clothes and be ready for some fun!
The sun is setting on Paris and the Eiffel Tower in the background made it even more special. I took this photo on the top deck of our cruise ship.
Our reservations were for the perfect night as our party pretty much had the cruise ship to ourselves.....AND we had our own violinist for much of the evening. There were photo memories for sure but not to be published.....protecting the innocent!
After I took many photos on the top deck, our salads arrived! Don't they look yummy?!
Dishes are cleared for another course so up to the top deck for more photos. I couldn't resist taking a photo of the Statue of Liberty. I thought she was beautiful in NYC and now to see her in Paris!
I am thrilled that this photo turned out so well. My inexpensive digital camera really took some very nice photos.
The bridges have so many wonderful details.
Can you believe how gorgeous this is....it's breathtaking.
Dinner has arrived and Kimberly's vegetarian choice was delicious.
Obviously, my dish was not vegetarian! Then we had more courses to come. I think I was so full that I forgot to take photos of our desserts! If you are visiting Paris and would like to take a cruise around the Seine....here is the link: http://www.bateaux-mouches.fr/en

No comments: