Happy Halloween!

Tim Holtz posted a project by Emma Williams on his blog and the use of the Tim Holtz die cut for the scrolling trees was all I needed for a jump start on inspiration.  I am so lucky to have a huge collection of cigar boxes - I can grab from the attic anytime I want to make a shadow box.
I used all the Halloween items that I already had in my studio.  The detailed fence is a Tim Holtz die cut.  I love his designs!  It did take me some time to remove all the tiny bits after die cutting but so worth all the effort.  I embossed the fence using detailed black embossing powder and it really gave the appearance of a black iron fence.
The miniature pumpkins came from Michaels Craft store and the wood letters are... of course, a Tim Holtz product!
This was the first time I used the spider web product.  Super cool.

Don't you love the "Found Relatives" that Tim Holtz has?  I have lots of vintage photos, however, none for a particular theme like Halloween.

So this is what I was doing in my studio on Saturday.... having fun!

No comments: