Carpetbag Journals

I am now connected with an interior designer who is willing to give me the discontinued fabric samples whenever I want them.  Yay for me! I have PLENTY to share with my sister, who is a quilter and knows plenty of quilters.  Are they going to quilt these delicious textiles..... probably not but what they have in common is that they all are amazing at sewing construction and engineering.  I know I will be super impressed with the projects they will be making.  For me, I am going to be making lots and lots of "carpetbag journals".  Below are three journals that were made during the holiday season.  I added bits and pieces of past holidays that were from my family as well as those from other estates.
I'll be posting favorite pages from these three journals.

2 comments:

Julie said...

they are so beautiful!!!!!

Sara said...

Thanks Julie for visiting my blog - they are so much fun to make!