Library Pocket Book

This was a Library Pocket Book that was an exchange with my art group. This book was made for my friend, Sharon. The teapot on the front is actually a zipper pull that I purchased in the garment district in NYC a few years ago.

We all were given a template to make this book structure. So it was great selecting your own papers versus ready made card pockets.

Sharon really loves tags so I knew I was going to stuff each pocket for her.



The keyhole is Tim Holtz's grungeboard. I love this product....and I wanted to place an image in the keyhole. I love doing that!





















This is my favorite tag that I made....using a technique that I learned in class with Tim Holtz.









1 comment:

Sharon said...

I am the proud owner of this precious book. I just had it out today looking at the tags and the wonderful artwork that Sara did for me. I just love it. It has the place of honor in my art room and has ever since I received it.