Thank Shoe RSM!

Thank you Roberta Sperling, Editor in Chief and Sarah Hoban, awesome writer for RSM! Loved, loved the feature article of Sister Act. And sending you huge hugs for posting photos of my shoe on your Facebook page and in the new issue!

If you are one my blog followers you already know that I love sending a shoe in the mail. Each one is different and being sent for a different reason. Each shoe that I have altered has been a lot of fun for me making and mailing. I have been told by the recipient that there is a whole lotta joy in receiving such a piece of "mail"....very unexpected!






1 comment:

Sharon said...

I've only seen one other shoe that you've done. It was the one you sent to Judi. I think they are gorgeous! This one has such a sweet "Cinderella" look to it. Love those jewels on the toe and that image of the girls inside with the quote. Congratulations on being published...... again!