Thank You's

Spending a couple of days in my art studio was like a mini-vacation. I didn't want to return to the "real" world. Instead of the usual thank you cards one can make, I decided on a matchbox with a surprise inside and an altered bingo card in the spirit of Halloween with the personal message on the back. It was interesting how difficult it was for me to get my creative juices flowing - maybe the time crunch and expectation had given me some barriers. However, in the end I was pleased with the results.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I love them both! The sweet little girl all dressed up for Halloween is precious. Was she in the matchbox or did she adorn the top of the matchbox? And I am crazy for Bingo cards! I'm working on one for a submission. This image of Catherine Moore's on your card is a favorite of mine. Somehow bingo cards just lend themselves to the Halloween theme. Beautiful work! xxoo sharon