Minori's Christmas Bird

My friend Minori in Japan requested for her exchange a bird for her Christmas tree. She absolutely LOVES Christmas!

I made her bird using grungeboard material instead of chipboard. I thought the durability would be better.

I added a tiny Christmas tree as his hat after my husband cut a slit into the wooden stand. I was able to mount it to the bird using a few glue dots. Trim was added to hide the space between the wooden stand and the bird's head.




This is a closer view of the Santa I cut from a Graphics 45 paper. The Tim Holtz frame is perfect to showcase the vintage Santa.









My art friend, Susan from Stamp Diva showed me how to make paper rosettes. Thanks Susan! I used Christmas paper and added a vintage image of a little girl with her tree.

I applied the image to red background paper and then used a one inch circle punch. Green stickles was added to the tree and allowed to dry. Then I added Glossy Accents on top. Five bells were tied at the bottom. I hope you love it Minori!

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.