Paper Shoe


One of the exchange projects for our art group was making a paper shoe. I challenged myself to make a pump using a dice for the heel.

The base of the shoe is grungeboard paper. I used a white wire to sew around the shoe and this is what gave the shoe its shape.








This is the bottom of the shoe. I made the shoe several months ago but didn't take the time to photograph it until now.











Three pink paper roses were added as the embellishment. I think I'll make more shoes with different shapes and styles!

4 comments:

Terri said...

I love it!Wow! What a great shoe...hey thanks for stopping by and commenting..I really appreciate it!

Susan said...

Lovely! This is first time I've seen this. Please upload it to our flickr page!

Connie Dooley said...

That's just about the cutest thing ever!

Sharon said...

What a lovely shoe, Sara. Very vintage and Victorian.