East Meets West

I've really enjoyed participating in the jewelry round robin. Judi requested smaller size charms with a vintage look. I already knew that she enjoys Asian themed artwork and embellishments. I had an antique Tulsa bus token in my stash that I thought would work perfectly for her necklace. The challenge for me was to keep it small and simple!

I also enjoy Asian themes and have accumulated a collection of ephemera and embellishments. I found a charm that I wanted to use as my base. I attached a jump ring after I drilled a center hole in the charm.  The photo below shows Judi's necklace without the charms added as she will do this herself.

Everyone before me made a tag explaining their artwork so I decided I would do the same and named my piece "East Meets West".

No comments: