After I took the book out of the "to be completed" box, I was no longer interested in what I had started. I no longer liked the cover that I had originally made. The first thing I did was remake the front cover by salvaging the embellishments I wants to reuse. My art style had changed during the time span when I had first started this project. I just had to close my eyes to the first four signatures that I made and move on.....and that is exactly what I did.
You can see the envelopes
One of my favorite page layouts.
I kept my artwork simple.
I did more rubber stamping than collage.
This is where the previous signatures were completed and I started the new signature with NYC. I went from doing a lot of collage to a very simple format.