Bling!

Inspired by the wonderful charms that my round-robin group made for my necklace caused me to dig for the buried charms from a group project that was published in the Belle Armoire addition a few years ago. I thought I would use the charms but I never got around to adding them for a bracelet or necklace. Ever do that....think about doing something and then forgetting about it later. Years pass by?... So I found the abandoned charms from the past and added them to the necklace. Now I can enjoy and be inspired by all the very clever and talented artists who made them.

This particular charm is my absolute favorite one! I wish I knew who the artist was! If you see this and it's you, please let me know and I will rewrite this post and give you the credit you deserve. Perhaps you can tell me how it is made. Love it, love it.


No comments: