This particular altered book is eons old and it was only half done! I have made numerous altered books - most have been given away or sold. This one was started for me to keep and I wanted to showcase all the different techniques that I had learned. What was my huge hurdle that I couldn't seem to jump over was that the book did not have a theme. Yikes....won't do that again. It took something to ignore that and focus on techniques instead. Once I got started, it only took a couple of days to complete this book. In finishing the project, I have two great ideas for my next books - yes, after all my other projects are completed. I am motivated to hurry and get them done so I can move onto new things! I only took photos of one layout this time.